Tuesday, November 25, 2008

making pies

Good Morning, Friends,
We have a family coming over today to learn how to make pie...it will be so much fun to share that experience...it is one I look forward to every year!
I don't have alot of time as I have to pick up the house a bit...but I wanted to check it with you all and tell you I haven't forgotten you.
I plan to take pictures today and add them here a little later, maybe during naptime!
How are your Thankgiving plans coming along? The turkey is thawing in the fridge here. Every year the company my dh works for gives it's employees a turkey, which is such a blessing. But every year we forget and put it in the freezer (after all it is frozen when we get it.) Then have to scramble to thaw the big bird...so last year I told dh, "next year when you get the turkey we should just put it right in the fridge so it can have a week to thaw" of course we forgot and into the freezer it went. However, I did remember I think it was Sunday night and so it's in there, taking up half the bottom shelf...but hopefully he will be thawed on time!

Have a lovely day!

*Ü* Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here...