Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day! (gobble, gobble)

Hope you all had a wonderful turkey dinner, pie and et al. (did I spell that right?)
We did have a nice time, and my oldest son was home, so we took that opportunity to grab the camera and snap, snap, snap! After dinner, I then decided to scrap, scrap, scrap...oh course? what else was I to do?



I've lots more photos we took today...of just the boys, just the girls, etc. and I can't wait to scrap those as well!

I made my first pecan pie today, and other than being cooked a tad too long...it came out great! I'm happy because I was a little nervous about this. My sister had tried several times to make one for her dh, but has only succeeded once, and given she bakes more often than I do, I didn't think I had it in me...but yay! it came out fine, and my dh liked it!

The turkey was tasty, the potatoes perfects and the stuffing...well it was rather stuffing! lol No really, dinner was scrumptious! I hope yours was as well.

*Ü* Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Merchi, I cried when I saw your picture with Josh in it. I know how much we prayed for this!!!! You are truely blessed!!!

    I love you, maybe someday our lives will slow down a bit and so we can finally get together.

    Thank you for sharing your blessing with us. Love and miss you buckets!!! Prudence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.You need to show me how to set up a blog!!! Judith

    ReplyDelete

leave your thoughts here...