Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hey! We Made them Look!

I'll be uploading some photos of our recent school activities, but I wanted to share that dd6 had her layout chosen as a "Made Ya Look Monday" featured layout at Faith Sisters! She is SO excited...
She gets to sport this lovely blinkie:



This was the layout that "Made them Look":



I think the girls may be scrapping again tomorrow! They just love doing it...ya know, I'm not sure I've uploaded all they've done...I'll have to get a slide show set up here for that I think.

*Ü* Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,

    I'm just hopping over from my blog where you left a lovely comment re my Irish Setter, Oliver. I've answered it on my blog.
    I've also been looking at your two blogs, they are most attractive! I've also checked out your designing, you do some very nice stuff and it looks like your family has taken after you with these great pages.

    ReplyDelete

leave your thoughts here...