Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Computer Skills?

I think this counts as school...I really do!

I had so much fun this morning! I taught the girls how to digi-scrap! lol
It can count as computer instruction (and art and keyboarding and writing, too!)

I was doing a lo, and they wanted to "help" so I was showing them how to clip layers and shadow and such. They loved it so much they wanted to do their own lo. One at a time, I let them choose a template, then their own photos, and then I suggested a kit to go with the colors in the photos. (Well, dgd just picked the kit based on the name! lol)

They ended up with very different pages, but they are SO proud of what they have done, and are begging to do another this afternoon! I think I've got them addicted!

Here is dgd7's layout:

She used my WHATever! kit (available at FaithSisters.com - She loves bright colors!

This one is dd6's:

She chose my Rustic Friends kit because of the reds and greens in the photo.

I thought it so cute that they both chose to do layouts of their sisters!

*Ü* Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here...