Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday - Not So Black

I went out to the mad crowds for only one item. The sale item was $20 less than I was anticipating *Ü* BUT they were sold out at the local store, they nicely called four towns over and had one held for me. Since I was now $20 richer, I bought the accessories to go with the set...wait in line at the first store to buy the accessories, meet lovely lady who made time pass faster...drive 30 minutes north, and wait in line to pick up the item and wait in line again to buy item. Meanwhile dd texts me to say my favorite jeans are on sale for $12! (what a steal!) Pick up dh who was getting new tires, pick up new jeans, home for more pie...tired, but happy! See photos for the reason I went to two stores...



My dd is getting a new bedroom, and thus a bedroom makeover for her 7th birthday!

Part 1: new bedding, courtesy of Kohl's Black Friday!
Part 2: new paint...
Part 3: new curtains...

to be continued...

*Ü* Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here...