Thursday, October 1, 2009

The "Secret" School

Funny...I think my kiddos must LOVE school...they have to...I find they do it even when I'm not prompting and prodding. They do it in secret! *gasp*

Look at this picture of ds...



in his bedroom doing school (phonics workbook) while mom and dad chat in the livingroom! It was too funny...we thought, now, hmmm...he is awful quiet, wonder what he's up to! lol He was up to school. His big sis was too, but she heard the camera and effectively hid behind the door before we could get a photo of her.



I have one more picture to share...the 3 Amigos is the name of ds5's bowling team. This photo explains it all:



(note: ds had a haircut within days of this photo being taken...it is rather long isn't it? Well...now I can see his beautiful blue eyes! lol)

*Ü* Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here...