Thursday, January 8, 2009

Time Sure Flies By Fast!

I can't believe how time flies! The holidays are over, and we are back hard at work...well, easing in this week by finishing up our mouse lapbook...sheesh, I know! I should have been done with that ages ago! But on the bright side, I have already started work on the mouse lapbook! So that one should go alot smoother! I'm pleased with the rabbit lapbook as I've found lots of things to include. I'll be uploading it to LapbookLessons, and you can download it there if you are at all interested.

I think it would be great if there was a generic animal lapbook that you could use to apply to any animal...but I haven't found one...and I suppose making 8 of the same lapbook would get monotonous and that wouldn't be good...so I'll keep doing them individually.

We had a lovely, small Christmas this year. The kids got maybe 5 or 6 gifts each. No overload, no stress, it really was nice. Favorites? Fisher-Price learn to skate Rollerblades for dd6, and Matchbox race track ramp thingy for ds4!





I was able to finish both sweaters, and they came out wonderful! (If I do say so myself.) I'll have to get a photo on here soon...I have one of dd, but not ds. I also made them "church" coats out of fleece. Their winter coats were so grungy because they are from last year, and I thought they should have a dress coat to wear out to church or even just the store...I love how they came out:



I've got to get lunch going or I'll have mutiny here soon!
I hope you also had a wonderful holiday, and I'll post more soon about our homeschool journey!

*Ü* Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here...